In terms of Conveyancing our firms pride it selves in guiding clients through the process of transferring ownership of any immovable property (real estate), every step of the way.
Important facts when buying or selling your property:
- The seller has the right to nominate the conveyancer who will be dealing with the transfer of his/her property transfer once the property has been sold.
- The transfer and bond (if relevant) costs are paid for by the purchaser.
The Conveyancing department specialises and attends to, but is not limited to:
- Transfer of property
- Drafting of Agreements
- Bond registrations and cancellations
- Drafting of Antinuptual Agreement
Our notaries can provide you with the comprehensive and highly acclaimed notarial drafting and authentication services can assist you with the following:
- Signing or certifying documents that are to be used outside the Republic of South Africa and by law or legal requirement must be certified by or signed in the presence of a Notary Public,
- Obtaining an apostille certificate and/or obtaining the requisite authentication certificate from the Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO) and/or the necessary certificate or endorsement from the Embassy or Consulate involved for the use of documents outside of the Republic of South Africa (where required).
- Drafting and / or execution of certain documents or Agreements (which will be used locally) such as the registration of property rights, mineral and mining rights, Cohabitation Agreements, Notarial Deeds of Servitudes, Notarial Lease Agreements and Antenuptial contracts, to name a few.